About This Project
Show: APPEA 2019
Industry: Mining & Energy
The custom built INPEX exhibition stand was a winner!
Collecting BEST CUSTOM BUILD at the APPEA 2019 Exhibition.
READ THE FULL CASE STUDY HERE
The INPEX stand design included all aspects required by INPEX to achieve their main exhibition objectives of achieving a high level of brand recognition through increased exposure, showcasing Ichthys LNG and INPEX as an experienced international oil and gas operator with a long- term commitment to Australia.
The also helped to highlight INPEX corporate values while offering them a high level of creativity, interactive components, and having maximum visual impact to help them draw visitors to the stand.
The main features of the stand included:
- BULK HEAD | A unique 4.5m high perimeter structure with the bulk head attached to the stand. This bulk head allowed for the INPEX brand to break through the exhibition clutter.
- GREEN SCREEN | The INPEX stand including an innovative Green Screen to encourage attendees to interact in a unique and entertaining way. The green screen allowed INPEX guests to put on safety gear (hard hats and fluro safety overalls) and be ‘transported’ onto an offshore oil rig. The immersive green screen was supplied by Social Playground.
- LED | Using high quality imagery and the latest in technology, LED screens, we were able to help INPEX demonstrated their offering and spread brand awareness. The INPEX exhibition stand combined high technology use with LED screens on all 4 sides of the stand. The LED screens were seamlessly integrated into the stand design being flush mounted for a sleek finish.
- TV’s | TV’s were strategically positioned on all sides of the stand for secondary level of messaging. The eye level TV’s ensured the brand messaging from INPEX was seen by all attendees when walking near the stand. The INPEX stand also incorporated a large 85” TV inside the stand for more dynamic vision and key messaging.
- LIGHTING | The lighting on the INPEX stand was multifaceted. Lighting design of the INPEX stand was valuable to help create ambience. Pixel Tubes were hung from the ceiling of the stand to allow this ambience, but also to create a visual feast. The inclusion of light boxes showing INPEX logo’s clearly highlighted the company branding and presence at the exhibition.
- COFFEE | Any regular exhibition attendee will know – Coffee is key! We sourced the best coffee to make your exhibition stand the most popular at the show. Wandering Man Expresso
- LAYOUT | The aim of the INPEX stand design was to create an open, inviting space, with multiple areas for the attendee journey. Initially, the stand needed a strong presence, which was created by the dominating perimeter structure, bulk head and LED screens. Next, attendees are to be drawn towards the stand with the use of eye level TV’s. Then, the internal section of the stand was designed with the attendee journey in mind. From the initial meeting at the front of the stand with high gloss reception stand, the attendees would be welcomed into an inviting informal meeting and interactive area. For more serious attendees, the stand also incorporated a formal private meeting space at the rear of the stand.
APPEA was held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
READ THE FULL CASE STUDY HERE